What Should I Expect?
The weekend service at River of Life is a celebration! Relevant teaching and amazing worship is part of each and every service at River of Life. There is always something exciting going on, and we offer a variety of ways for people of all ages to get involved. Our services are typically 75-90 minutes long and feature compelling messages that speak to adults at every level.
No two services are exactly the same, but there are some things you can count on each time you visit River of Life Church:
- A relaxed and friendly atmosphere — there’s no need to be formal here!
- Greeters and Ushers to help you and your family find your way around and answer any questions you might have.
- Uplifting, contemporary praise and worship.
- Relevant messages that offer Biblical truths in simple, practical language.
- A loving, quality nursery for infants through 23 months.
- Classes for toddlers, preschoolers and school-aged children in River of Life’s children’s ministry.
- A “no hassle” guarantee — we’re always here to serve you in any way we can, but we promise that you won’t be singled out or pressured. You are free to come, observe, and participate in a way that’s comfortable for you.